This Guide to G-Spot Is Really POWERFUL. Tip Number 2 Is Pretty AWESOME! These Tips Helped Over 92,000 Readers! Awesome Photos INCLUDED!
The G-spot has been a hotly debated point in medical history. Gynecologists, those who study human anatomy and sex have discussed its existence since the 1940s.
However, I believe it exists, and you should do so as well!
Here, I will give you an all-in-one guide with information on how and where to find it, how to stimulate it, how to possibly make it easier to tap into, and much more!
The G-Spot Mistery – What to Look For?
This is an area of tissue located in the upper part of her vaginal wall from 1 – 3 inches deep inside her. Shaped like a small bean or almond, for some, it is very easy to identify, and for others, it may be almost impossible!
It has been thought that G-spot (known as the Grafenberg spot) is an extension of the female clitoris!
Thanks to this, its stimulation can give ladies very powerful orgasms. If you combine it with a clitoral orgasm, you can even make some women squirt all over you!
The Easiest Way to Locate Her G-Spot
Finding the G-spot may be a daunting task. One of the best ways to locate it is to explore her vagina using your fingers. As always, it is easier to locate when your lady is already warmed up.
Therefore, you need to follow these steps:
- Try some foreplay before you get started, along with a little dirty talk, to make her aroused.
- Get her in a comfortable position on her back, and make her relax.
- Put two fingers into her (lubrication may help if she is not aroused).
- About 2 inches deep, look on her front wall for an almond shaped spongy area! That is her g-spot.
- When you “massage” it right, your partner may start to feel an urge to urinate.
The Best Stimulation Technique
Read More: How to Finger a Girl Like a Total Pro
Once you have discovered this particular place, there are plenty of ways to stimulate it. You can try some of these tips:
- Press into it with more force from beginning to make it more sensitive.
- Make circular motions with your fingers all around this spot.
- Mix it with a gentle “come here” motion.
- Maintain a steady rhythm.
- Gradually increase your speed and pressure until she climaxes!
Pay attention: Feel free to focus on her other erogenous zones while you are doing this. There are no rules. What is more, this type of stimulation may make your woman more likely to ejaculate, or even just to reach an orgasm if she has never experienced that before.
3 Tips to Help You with Her G-Spot Orgasms
Tip #1 – Use Special Toys
A G-spot vibrator is specially designed sex toy for its stimulation. You can get these at nearly any adult store even online. Not only can this provide you with direct and constant stimulation, but it can also make it easier to find this fantastic place!
What is more, you can use these toys, while:
- Giving her oral sex.
- Practicing mutual masturbation.
- Having intense foreplay.
- She masturbates alone.
Please note: These vibrators are available in a wide variety of sizes, colors as well as prices!
Tip #2 – G-Spot Orgasm Get Stronger with Age
These orgasms may also get more powerful with age! While clitoral stimulation is very intense for younger girls, studies have shown that over time, they may begin to prefer G-spot (or combined) pleasure.
If your partner is older, “playing with” her Grafenberg spot can result in really intense climaxes! Not only that, as she ages, there is a higher chance she will reach vaginal orgasm during sex.
Tip #3 – Make It More Visible with Kegels
To make her G-spot easier to locate she needs to begin with kegel exercises. These will make even her orgasms more powerful!
This discrete workout of the pelvic floor and walls muscles can be done anytime and anywhere.
All she has to do is squeeze the muscles inside their vagina. To make this happen, the simplest way is to imagine that you are peeing and that you need to cut off the stream!
Pay attention: Over time, this technique will make her orgasms more intense, and her G-spot more prominent, making it easier for your to locate!
4 Benefits of Stimulating Her G-Spot
To put it simply, this is a fabulous spot to know about. Here are four reasons why:
- It can help you to please better your partner while you are in the bedroom.
- For some, this type of stimulation may be the only way to achieve real vaginal orgasm.
- When combined with clitoral pleasure, some girls may even be able to squirt.
- If you are with an older lady, it may be even more important to know its precise location, as well as how to stimulate it.
Keep in mind: The G-spot is the one and the only place you need to focus on if you want to blow your woman away during sex!